Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Little Yellow Mushrooms



                                              Lovely little mushrooms in my astilbe pot. 

So. I'm okay. Sweetie started work at Coca~Cola, and we are both happy. Better hours and more money, working for a stable Benevolent Overlord.

The weather breaks tomorrow, and we will be truly into autumn. I spent 6 hours in the open Saturday, for a stupid reason, and I have not yet recovered. I am hoping that the cool weather will make me feel better because it usually does.

Sweetie and I both acquired poison ivy from Snoopy, over a week ago. Not too bad or concentrated in one spot, but itchy enough.

We are working out about every other day to videos by Hasfit on Youtube. The ones for the seniors and the elderly, which still leaves us breathing fast and a little giddy. And I have mostly quit cheese because calories.

No comments: