Wednesday, July 26, 2006

NOT POSSUM SWITCH

The Allergy Monster has whupped me up one side of the street and down the other with his Pollen Switch. Feels like my bone marrow has been replaced with lead.

Mostly slept until one this afternoon and only had a short nap after Sweetie went to work. Didn't go to the Barefoot Spinners. Obviously.

And hey - guess what? The town's books will be audited starting tomorrow! The plan is (shhhhh!) for me to pretend to be mentally unstable and blame it on my deputy, and she's is to put it right back into my lap as all my responsibility. Wait a minute - it isn't a plan, it's the truth! The question remains: is this a good enough reason to shower?

Thanks for all the fish and emails. It isn't hard to post a comment y'all. Make it look like someone reads this mess.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
  - Carl Jung

No comments: