Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is Also Your Return Envelope





Lots of rain here. Lots. Rain is forecast until midnight tonight.

None of this water should be here. There is a little creek, (I say crick,) that you can't usually see. And more rain coming.

Sheila's babies are all still in the house. It's getting a little out of hand, the volume of poop and all. I'm really going to have to deal with this. Soon. I said that last week, didn't I. They just have free run in the house and I can find them anywhere, at anytime. They are still so darn cute!




Still cranking away at the drum carder and slaving over a hot dye pot. The brochure is pretty much done, too. I'll only have them in black and white, because I intend to have copies made at the copy shop. Hewlett Packard inks run and bleed at the slightest hint of moisture. Ask me how I know.

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

My goodness. That bunny hardly looks real, she's so cute!!