Monday, January 26, 2009

If swallowed, get medical help.

I am on the dreaded anti-robotics. Because I have had a sinus infection since Thanksgiving. The pills are making me feel just awful.

The merino came today and I can't even deal with a dyepot right now.

We are expected to get four to 8 inches of snow by Wednesday. We seem to be far enough north that we won't get the ice that is creating havoc southwest of here. I'd always rather have snow, even lots of it, than ice.

Here's a link to the cutest little buns!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, just south of you we are on ice alert. The TV weathercasters are in heaven. I hope your sinuses are sterilized very soon.

Nibbler

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, I hope that the scary pills help sooner rather than later! They may make one feel kind of crummy, but they do kill those infections -- hang in there, and stay warm!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

That crud is gone by this time, I hope. Well, it IS already March now, so it must be. Yes?

Can you tell I've been a laggart? Trying to catch up on my fav blogs.

Is the snow gone now, too? The east coast really got hit this weekend. wowzer.