Friday, February 20, 2009

Click here to submit. link fixed. again.

The Giant and the Runt.



Umm, and the new scarf!




I must have been high or something when I spun this yarn because it is - is - is gossamer! This entire scarf weighs .6 of an ounce and it measures 4" x 50."

I have written out the pattern and sometime in the future, maybe Susan will format it all nice and offer it with my Bunny and the Beast fiber.

Because Sweetie and I are too cheap to invest real $ into software and thus are relegated to using freeware for things like, oh, letter formatting and such. I have tried to use Gimp today, an open source Photoshop kind of thing and now my head aches and my eyes are tired.

This is a view to the west of the house, looking out the front door, with the Laconia School on the hill and the spring about amidships, running behind the neighbor's shed.

4 comments:

HelenaHandbag said...

Ooooh, look at the softie babies -- like little wiggley pouches of silk.

rabbitIng said...

lovely - all three, the bunnies, the scarf and the landscape picture.

Knitting Linguist said...

Wow -- they really are very different in size! How are all of the babies doing? I hope everyone's staying healthy. The scarf looks gorgeous -- what a great pattern (and I'm tremendously impressed by the spinning; someday I'll get there, right?) :)

Anonymous said...

Hillbilly Toothpick will be the term used for penis sizegenetics that have been removed and utilized for toothpicks or decoration (mainly on baseball and cowboy hats). Typically they are the penis sizegenetics from raccoons. They aren't used much for toothpicks any longer, but this form of penis sizegenetics utilization can still be seen adorning people's hats.Sound crazy? Well, I guess that will rely on your point of view. What exactly are penis sizegenetics? That's a better question: Penis sizegenetics have become the sizegenetics that are found numerous mammals to be able to them create an sizegenetics.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/