Thursday, July 02, 2009

Post in a Public Place

I delivered my order to The Woolery yesterday. Glad to have that order scratched off of my Must-Do list.

Today has been spent cleaning the studio. I found a box, unopened, that was brought home from my bricks-and-mortar store. Four years ago. It was full of patterns and little sewing goodies. It made me want to do a little sewing, at least a pair or two of shorts for the girls next door.

I also ventured Into The Upstairs, which has become the catch all. A fire hazard is what it is. When I was weaving rugs, I acquired five boxes of blue jeans for denim rugs. Hello, Goodwill! There are also boxes of books and curtains and bags of clothes. Oh my. But I am done for the day and so I offer you......

A little something to keep you all amused for a few moments.

Web Site Story. Very nicely done, actually, and entertaining to boot.

Puzzles and stuff.


A thing called Rubikcubism. Several boxes of rubik cubes transformed.


Ironic ads from yesteryear. Asbestos, anyone?

2 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Fuzzarelly,

It is always nice to get to scratch thing of the must-do list. Congratulations!

Have a good weekend.

Hugs, Euphoria

Alice said...

ok fuzzilicious, i am going to have to come back here when i can think straight!!!! this blog!!! how have i not come across it before??? holy cow!

fats needs his meds and i'm behind on his cleaning sorry it took me so long to get here!

as above so below my friend,

'alice'