Sunday, September 27, 2009

Valid through September 20

Those little Killer Dogs? Not run over in the street, after all. They were taken in by one of our local Rescue Rangers, which means they will be fed, neutered, and adopted out to good homes.

Roostie? He is fine and as cocky as ever. heh heh

The red hens keep layin'. The egg on the right is a huge double yolker.



Autumn is here, all of a sudden it seems. So unexpectedly, it gets dark early of an evening. The daylight hours and the dark hours are almost even. I always look forward to fall, because it means that the worst of summer is over. Summer, with its heat, humidity (it's not the heat, it's the stupidity,) and mosquitos.

For photos, go here.

2 comments:

k said...

I have one of those "happy lights' that comes on before my alarm clock goes off. So, after a stretch of grey days and the sun setting earlier and earlier, everybody is cranky. Except me. There is something terribly wrong with this picture.

FUZZARELLY said...

A happy light! I like the concept.

I don't use an alarm clock, though, because it matters not when I get up.