Friday, July 13, 2007

Update

Knitting on the melon shawl continues. Don't know if I have made a complete mess of the border, but I'm not ripping out or stopping except to spin more yarn. The next thing I knit will be hot pink or purple - anything but drab.



The baby is still in his plastic bowl on the kitchen table.



I get mommy out twice a day and let him latch on to feed. He's a spaz; very active and jumpy even with eyes still closed. I won't name him until he's at least 3 months old. (I really try not to get attached to these problem children - they can be heart breakers.) Of the January bunnies, I'm ashamed to say, one is still nameless. There's Sheila, Candy, Salt, Pepper, Bud, Spike, Bongo, and Icky Thump. So that only leaves one black one. Any ideas? And I have yet to name the two surviving March babies.

Heizen wants to say "Hi!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about cola for the last un-named january baby?

Anonymous said...

I found some great names in a post that somebody did (Franklin?) on drag queen names. Maybe you saw it? Or I could look it up. Also saw a really good one on the Straight Dope Message Board, it was Shirley Ujest.
Good seeing you yesterday! Locust Grove is a really wonderful place.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign, dammit.
Nancy Neverswept