Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Benefits!

Hello!

Let me begin by saying that I seldom win anything. A twist contest in 1966, a newspaper coloring contest at about the same time, the towels at the Shakertown retreat in 2008.

So, only because nobody else entered her contest, I composed a short epitaph for Thoughts from an eclectic goth mind., and it was only because nobody else even tried,(!) I won. You guys, my three readers, go there!

And what a win! This beautiful black cotton, tatted choker with silver and other black bits! I will so wear this! I love it, and even Sweetie remarked on its coolness.




So please, go visit her site and add her to your feed! She posts almost every day, and is a sweet and interesting person. And talented in many ways. Tatting, bobbin lace, photography, calligraphy, and probably in numerous other ways too. She knits, even.

2 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Fuzzarelly,

Thank you for the shout out. I feel honored by your words.

You are a good friend to ask others to go and see me. And worth every bit of the two days it took me to make the necklace for you.

Enjoy!

Hugs, Lady Euphoria

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, it's gorgeous! Congratulations :) And I'm guessing that your writing had something to do with winning, too... :)