Thursday, March 26, 2009

Use four times daily.

Buster just yesterday discovered where all the cheep cheep noise was located. His ears pricked up, he wanted to groom them, and then howled when he couldn't.



Poor Buster is deteriorating. Half the time, I have to help him onto the couch, where he lives 23 out of 24 hours. So, it was good to see him alert and interested in something.

This is what I have been working on in the studio. One-offs of Bunny & the Beast.



And I've had this on my desktop way too long, so I will post and then file it.



This is Frankie, who was an inside bunny last fall.

5 comments:

HelenaHandbag said...

Give Buster a scratch from ol' Helena.

Susan (and SmokeyBlue in spirit) said...

I sure am dating myself here. I remember those ads. 10 cents, what a bargain.

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, Frankie's gotten so big! And give Buster a pat from me, too -- we have the same situation here with our old girl. She's over 14 now, and we're starting to wonder how much good time we've got left (or if we're already past that and have missed it). I'm glad he found something to perk him up for a bit!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice place u got here.
Do you know JD? She has a bunch of people watching chicks on a web cam : http://idothings.info/im-watching-the-chicks-so-you-dont-have-to/

shansays said...

Okay, those bats are too gorgeous. When and where are you going to be selling them.