Thursday, May 28, 2009

Turn to the Left

Today, I had every intention to work in the studio to produce more Bunny & The Beast and Fuzzy Nuggets. I did get a few things started. Really. And I got a dozen FNs banded.

Then Sweetie went away from the house to network or some such crapguy stuff, (visit a friend and go to a bar,) and I went a little liquid.

To forward my business, go to Susan's Spinning Bunny. She has good deals on fiber.

To forward my way in the world, I offer this 48 minute documentary about this math savant in England, Daniel Tammet.

I believe that these savants, as well as the so-called "sufferers" of autism, are our hope for the future. They seem to tell us what our brain is capable of.

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, I'll have to watch that when I can sit down and really pay attention - it sounds interesting.