Not much to say; it's a very quiet day here. Sweetie is off from work, and I am inside hiding from the outdoors. I have 6 tomato plants to stick in the ground and after yesterday's +2" of rain, that shouldn't be too hard.
I made flowers last night, using a resist and a technique I found on the innertubes. The gold one shows the double layer of petals best, but the purple ones are more attractive. I am, of course, thinking of how else I can use this idea for something more interesting. Not that flowers aren't.
CWSG stages every November. It is sport weight, not sock weight, so I am using size 2s with 60 stitches. Uncharacteristically, I am making one sock at a time.
That is my project bag it is laying on, an early felt foray.
Oh, I did make up the kits for my flower felting class that I will be giving shortly, at our local Art Center. I think this is something I could take and teach elsewhere, maybe the Art House in Fulton, or somewhere in Columbia. I only made up six kits, but it is amazing how six of any one thing adds up; 60 pin backs, 6 ounces of dyed wool, 12 pieces of bubble wrap, 18 pages of instruction.
Now I need to dye more wool, and I may even need to buy more merino this summer as that big box I bought when I was still doing Bunny and the Beast blends is half empty. I also am completely out of yellow dye. I have no idea how that happened. Dharma has what looks to be good wool for a good price, so I will get a couple pounds of that and 8 oz. of yellow dye.