Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Reduce Speed

Well shit. Somehow I deleted the post I just spent a half hour writing.

Long story short. Stabbed myself in arm. Sweetie says not to worry about taking a machete this weekend, as I am not to be trusted around sharp and/or pointy things for awhile.



Two of Winehouse's babies.



And Winehouse on the lookout.





And here is something I found on the Interwebs -


THE HILLBILLY'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
Posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Gainesboro, TN.
Jes’ One God
Put Nothin' Before God
Watch Yer Mouth
Git Yourself To Sunday Meetin'
Honor Yer Ma & Pa
No Killin'
No Foolin' Around With Another Fellow's Gal
Don't Take What Ain't Yers
No Tellin' Tales Or Gossipin'
Don't Be Hankerin' For Yer Buddy's Stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Looks like you did a good job stabbing yourself. I don't seem to recall Hippy Chick getting her degree in nursing. Take good care of yourself. I'll pray for dryness.

NN

zippiknits...sometimes said...

ewwww..and ouch! How in the world?

Winehouse and her babies are very cute. Thanks for the fuzzy love pictures. My twins have two new rescue house bunnies, both tiny two pounders that move like lightning around the yard. One is a Jersey Woolly, and the other is all white with spots. They aren't sure what the breed is but it's a dwarf and very little.

The lady who had them had cancer surgery and couldn't keep them. I told the girls to write her a note via the house rabbit rescue to tell her they were both doing well, and go to stay together.