Thursday, October 07, 2010

Special today...

So. 

I was detailing my day on the phone to a friend this afternoon. I had been in my sewing room completing wind socks. I had done the usual chores associated with the bunnies, chickens, and duck. I had collected the body of an entirely unknown, yet not wild, bunny from the street in front of my house and taken it to the cemetery. I had tended to the sick, and possibly dropped-off bunny that I have held captive and caged on the front porch for three weeks now. (I have administered Ivermectin and penicillin and topical anti-robotics, and yet a new wound cropped up yesterday from seemingly no where, and there were disgustingly huge amounts of pus expressed.) 

(I fear that I will nurse him back to health, only to have him squished beneath car tires when I release him.)

I collected two such squished bunnies from in from of Good Neighbor Nancy's house on Monday. I am not sure that I recognized them, either. 

My point is, if there is one, that I had not spoken to another person since Sweetie left this morning at 5:30 until the phone call at 2:00. 

My day had mostly been devoted to taking care of others and other things. That is my life. Probably just like 95% of other women in the world. Taking care of everyone else but me.

I did brush my teeth today. 

I also seem to have lost my camera. Damn it.

3 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Fuzzarelly,

It is a wonder we have time to post at all some days.

Love your loving giving nature.

Hugs, Euphoria

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Holy moley,we are doppelgangers. Seriously. That perfectly describes almost every day of my life, except it involves cats, a dog, a kid, and a gecko. I was just bitching this morning that I had fend and tended to ALL of them (plus the boyfriend, too) before having even 1 sip of coffee. Once they all leave for the day, If there IS talking to someone, it's usually a person with dementia in a convalescent hospital.

Point is, if there is one (and I think there is), I feel ya'.

ps...Yah, I know about the spinning for crochet thing. Just never have done it! Thanks for the reminder!

Knitting Linguist said...

Ah, one of *those* days. I know how that is. I think of them as "putting out fires" days, or, alternatively, "being beaten to death by feathers" days. I hope you get to relax a bit this evening and take care of yourself!