Monday, March 21, 2011

Nothing to see here.

It may not sound like much, but I made some curtains yesterday, and even hung them. Plain white cotton for the office/mud room. It had been so long since I used my wonderful sewing machine, and I actually enjoyed the process. (The machine really is ace.) The front of the house faces southwest straight on, so I know I'll need some curtains there, and soon. Since I have part of a roll of silk noil, and it is too rough for my sensitive skin for clothing, I plan to dye and use that. That should be fun.

There is a magnolia tree in the front yard, coming into bud. No frost in the forecast, but rain and cooler weather, so I hope to see it in its glory.

Princess has taken to chasing squirrels, of which there are many here. Part of the back yard fence is down, but there is a spare length in the garage, and I have tasked Sweetie with the chore of making a quick fix tonight. But it's funny how temporary fixes become permanent.

I'm feeling okay; the sunshine helps immensely. I took a walk today, around a few blocks. We have a nice, flat terrain here with no hills to tax my asthma. Sweetie says he will fix up his bike for me to ride. That would be fun.

I find it hard to believe that March is 2/3s over already, don't you? Seems like just a week or so ago that I got a call from Sweetie's old boss, wondering if he'd be interested in a job in Missouri.

1 comment:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Fuzzarelly,

Glad you are feeling better.

I'm enjoying hearing from you again.

I've been doing house cleaning at my blog and so I see things I once didn't. You have to update your "About Me" space on you blog now. It says you still live at the old place.

Hugs, Euphoria