Sunday, August 14, 2011

Light, Clean Feel!


Have any of you all noticed my general lack of whine and confessions of depression lately? I think the gypsies are being very good for me. 

No news to speak of, really, although I will try to muster another paragraph or two. Actually going to Indiana this Wednesday for the first time in six or seven weeks. Sweetie needs to collect his tools and tool box for the new job, and I need to gather all of my sewing and craft supplies, along with all of that odd crap I have laying about that I can sell here. The grass probably needs tidying, and the renters need looking in on. Maybe even find someone to paint the exterior. The housing market is still so horrendous, and we are able to wait for a few years if need be, but I wouldn't mind making a huge price cut if anyone was interested. 

We are lucky to be in the position we are in, compared to so many other people. 

I have found a few fleas here at Chez Montgomery, and have begun my battle plan. It took a long time for any of the little buggers to appear, and I was beginning to hope for a passover this year. 

To my friends that I have not responded to - mea culpa. I read you and I worry with and about you, and I love you. I just don't always write.

2 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

You are happy busy, and that is good enough to know. I am so HAPPY for you!

Rabbits can have the cat Advantage. We had it for our bunnies and the kitties, too. Even ferrets can be treated with it. Ask your vet? Or look on line? They get a tiny dose.

Knitting Linguist said...

It sounds like you've really found a good place to be right now - I love it!